11th December 2019
Cloud Migration & Risk Management Summit
City of London
Enterprises need to move to cloud to stay agile, flexible and competitive, but they need to do it without risking business disruption, security, compliance or performance.
The Cloud Migration & Risk Management Summit will bring together a unique combination of real-world user experiences and case studies, as well as practical, technical debates focused on specific approaches and skills for migrating and maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. As an attendee, you’ll explore current approaches, tools, and techniques with fellow practitioners facing similar cloud-related migration & security challenges.
IEEE conducted a survey to explore the challenges, strategies, and awareness of Cloud professionals when it comes to Cloud migration and monitoring; and to surface top priorities for effective deployment, performance and security as they adopt cloud as a key IT initiative for the business!
Some of the key findings include:
• 56% of companies surveyed have started migrating to the cloud and their top priorities include visibility for end-to-end service assurance, optimizing cost and ensuring security of data.
• 45% of respondents say visibility throughout the migration is critical. Understanding how services perform before, during and after cloud deployments is the best strategy for realizing the benefits of cloud adoption.
• 40% of DevOps teams say performance monitoring is a key concern. Implementing pervasive visibility of traffic flows on-premises and in private and public clouds – is the top strategy for service assurance.
A snap-shot of “Topics” to be addressed:
• Key Considerations of an Effective Cloud Strategy
• Evaluating the best mix of private and public cloud options for your business
• How enterprises are dealing with legacy applications versus cloud-native applications with each approach
• How to migrate legacy backups to the cloud
• Building a private cloud infrastructure
• How to achieve the optimum “Hybrid IT” model?
• How to design “Hybrid Cloud” for consolidation of enterprise workloads & Infrastructure
• Securing the “Hybrid Environment”
• What a typical private and hybrid cloud journey looks like and how it might modify your organization IT’s landscape
• How to gain comprehensive visibility and security for your “Hybrid Environment”
• Next Steps in Digital Transformation
• Data protection’s role in cloud migration and IT modernization
• Challenges and tips for securing your evolving “Cloud Footprint”
• Journey from initial adoption of DevOps to full implementation
• Integrating Security into your cloud applications & DevOps processes
• Strategies for Managing Compliance and Security in the Cloud
• What is driving enterprises to use multi-cloud?
• Best practices for maximizing flexibility in a multi-cloud environment
• How to secure a multi-cloud architecture?
12th December 2019
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit
(The Digital Evolution)
12th December, 2019
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit can help you align IT activities to business goals, manage risk effectively and stay on top of compliance in the age of Digital Transformation.
Advances in Information Technology continue to drive business enablement and profitability across all industries. With the advances and greater reliance on IT, there comes an ever-increasing risk to the business. In some cases, business process has become so dependent on technology that conventional business process controls can no longer offset general IT controls. This taken with the reality of increased threat of cyber gangs and terrorists, make it more important than ever for companies, government entities, and other organisations to have a solid IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance program. Implementing a comprehensive and innovative Governance, Risk and Compliance programme enables organisations to address the multiple factors that are essential in managing and controlling Enterprise Risk.
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit targets specialists in Auditing, Insurance, Compliance, Risk, Security, Strategy and Governance in Enterprise & Public sector organisations.
A Snap-Shot of topics to be addressed:• Auditing of Information Systems & Insurance
• Compliance & Privacy/Building Effective Data Governance Programs
• Governance, Risk & Management/Building Effective Data Governance Programs
• Communicating IT Risks to Stakeholders/Managing Regulatory Risk
• How can Risk & Compliance functions jumpstart Digital Transformation?
• Effective Digital Risk & Compliance Management
• What do Risk & Compliance functions risk by deferring Digital Transformation?
• Digitising Risk Monitoring & Reporting
• What are some of the challenges Risk & Compliance functions can expect to face in the transformation process?
• The use of AI Machine Learning in Risk & Compliance
• What are the Enterprise Risks of leaving Risk & Compliance functions out?
• Conduct Risk & Mitigating Insider Threats
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?• IT governance, risk & compliance specialists
• Chief legal counsel, security, and process officers
• Chief compliance officers
• Chief data and digital officers
• Information security managers and architects
• Enterprise security managers and architects
• Enterprise mobility managers
• Business continuity managers
• Data security and management professionals
• IT auditors
• IT and business analysts and consultants
• IT/MIS managers
• Strategic planners
28th & 29th April 2020
1st July 2020
Data Security in Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Environments
Summit & Expo
1st July 2020, Central London
A hybrid, multi-cloud environment offers the advantages of high resiliency combined with the agility to adapt quickly to changing digital business requirements. Organizations need to consider how to scale protection to accommodate issues like growth, as well as how to consistently track and secure workloads that span multiple cloud environments.
The digital landscape is continually evolving. Increasing regulatory compliance, the proliferation of IoT devices and massive growth in big data are adding additional layers of complexity and increase the need for a safe and secure cloud architecture.
Enterprises in the interconnected era must ensure they have industry-compliant, high-performance security measures in place to minimise the impact of security breaches. The risk of cyber-attacks isn’t going away, nor is the reputational damage. Enterprises must plan for cyber-attacks diligently and comprehensively, treating them as the business-critical threat they are. Incorporating resiliency into all digital infrastructure is paramount to ensuring all private data is protected. Join your Cloud/Security peers at the Data Security in Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Environments Summit, where we will be discussing:
A snap shot of topics:• Anticipated risks and concerns about potential Hybrid & Multi-Cloud migrations
• How are organisations maintaining effective security whilst adopting new technologies to improve agility, customer engagement and support business growth?
• How can enterprises regain control of their data security in a multi-cloud environment?
• Cloud compliance and legal concerns
• Application Migration and Hybrid Deployments in a Multi-Cloud World
• How to take on data management in hybrid clouds
• How can enterprises reduce security gaps in the cloud without affecting their business efficiency?
• How can enterprises regain control of their data security?
• Maintaining hybrid IT in a multi-cloud world
• A Data Journey to Cloud: The Challenges and Solutions
• How can (BYOE: bring your own Encryption) & (BYOK: Bring your own Key) help to reduce the core issues of data security, control and compliance?
• How can enterprises reduce security gaps in the cloud without affecting their business efficiency?
The audience that will attend will be from a melting pot of industry sectors and the job titles of attendees are as follows:
Chief Information Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Chief Security Officer
Information security Officers
Audit & Compliance Professionals
Heads of Cloud Integration
Chief Technology Officer
Cyber Security Professionals
Directors/Heads of Compliance
Directors/Heads of Data Management
Directors/Heads of Information Security
Directors/Heads of Information and IT Governance
Directors/Heads of IT Security
Directors/Heads of Network Security
Directors/Heads of Risk
Directors/Heads of Security
Directors & Heads of Cloud Infrastructure
IS Security Managers
IT Service Managers
Risk Assurance Professionals
Our agenda is currently under construction.
To recommend a speaker or put yourself forward.
(or visit our contact us page, to submit your enquiry)
6th - 7th October 2020
Identity & Access Management Summit & Expo,
6th & 7th October, 2020,
San Francisco, USA
Due to the overwhelming success of our UK Identity & Access Management Chapter, we will be continuing our successful journey within the US & Middle East in 2020. With extensive global research taking place with industry practitioners shaping the coalface, Industry leading visionaries & thought Leaders, we are excited to be hosting our US Chapter in San Francisco, USA on the 6th & 7th October 2020. The format, will include:
• 2 Days of Knowledge Sharing/Innovation & Collaboration
• Over 350 IAM Leaders & Visionaries
• Over 50 Guest Speakers
• 10 Networking Breaks
• 1-2-1 Meetings
• 10 Workshops/Boardroom Sessions
• Knowledge Exchange: Peer-to-Peer Insights
• An Exhibition for Leading Solution Providers
• An Evening Networking Reception
The days of all on-premises software, where proprietary applications were accessed from within the confines of the corporate firewall are over. The explosion of mobile, social and cloud has meant unprecedented opportunities for enterprises, but has also created an environment with multiple user identities creating a huge challenge for security.
As a result, the global Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is expanding exponentially. Increased spending on security solutions by government bodies and large-scale enterprises to curb identity theft and to adhere to regulatory compliance are the prominent factors have combined to boost the growth. But added to this the use of web-based applications, risk management solution such as policy-based compliance, the proliferation of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD), Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, and remote workforce are driving the demand for innovation solutions as organisations look to adopt IAM.
In many organisations, users sometimes have more access privileges than necessary. A robust IAM system can add an important layer of protection by ensuring a consistent application of user access rules and policies across an organisation.
Identity and access management systems can enhance business productivity. The systems’ central management capabilities can reduce the complexity and cost of safeguarding user credentials and access. At the same time, identity management systems enable workers to be more productive (while staying secure) in a variety of environments, whether they’re working from home, the office, or on the road.
Join your IAM and Security peers at the Identity & Access Management Summit on the 6th & 7th October, 2020. Where we will be discussing policies, processes, and technologies used to manage user identities and enforce what they can access and do within a system through authentication, authorisation, and accounting.
Enterprise OrganisationsIf you’re responsible for the security and management of a complex enterprise network, globally or nationally. You’re under pressure to cut costs, safeguard information assets and enhance business productivity but don’t have enough time to research the latest solutions or best practices. At the IAM Summit you’ll:
• Learn from peers how to align your IAM strategy with corporate goals
• Hear from fellow industry practitioners about their IAM journey
• Make new connections in the IAM community and debate challenges such as sourcing suppliers, providing cloud connectivity and ensuring security
• Meet solution providers with cutting-edge networking solutions on a commitment-free basis
• Gain insights on how to build an IAM roadmap with attainable milestones and organise project resources and measure project success
IAM Product/Service Providers:If you’re a vendor looking to promote your unique networking solutions to a wider audience. You’re tired of conferences where the focus is too broad, making it difficult to engage potential customers. At the IAM Summit you’ll:
• Engage with a focused group of Enterprise & Government practitioners learning how to implement IAM/Security
• Receive critical insights from industry thought leaders on IAM market trends
• Make new business connections and become an integral part of the enterprise community by engaging in ongoing industry debates
• Showcase your services to an engaged audience of Security practitioners
• Build relationships with powerful decision makers in an exclusive environment
• Educate top industry leaders about your products and solutions
• Reach the individuals/organisations who are going to ensure the growth of your business
Testimonials:"Intro-tech Events oversaw and organised an IAM/Cybersecurity event that we sponsored in April 2019. I was very impressed at the communication from the team prior to, during and after the event. It was attended both in terms of audience and speakers by some really interesting people with a great mix of backgrounds and views on the subject matter. Many of these kind of events can be dry and formal and leave you wondering if it was worth sponsoring, but this was very well run logistically, and although I was speaking, I learned a huge amount from the other speakers and the audience, which means the consideration given to the speakers and attendees in advance was excellent. I can thoroughly recommend (Intro-Tech Events) to you if you are looking to identify the right audience, topics, and then successfully leading an event"
Solution Lead, Hitachi Europe (IAM Sponsor 2019)
"I presented the keynote at the IAM summit that Intro-Tech Events organised. An excellent event from start to finish. The briefing and preparation prior to the event, the great venue, broad range of expert speakers and a really engaging audience. Highly recommended"
Former Head of Police National Cyber Crime Unit (Speaker IAM 2019)
For further details please contact Robert Helal for a detailed discussion:
UK Chapter: www.intro-tech.org/iam2020