11th December 2019
Cloud Migration & Risk Management Summit
City of London
Enterprises need to move to cloud to stay agile, flexible and competitive, but they need to do it without risking business disruption, security, compliance or performance.
The Cloud Migration & Risk Management Summit will bring together a unique combination of real-world user experiences and case studies, as well as practical, technical debates focused on specific approaches and skills for migrating and maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. As an attendee, you’ll explore current approaches, tools, and techniques with fellow practitioners facing similar cloud-related migration & security challenges.
IEEE conducted a survey to explore the challenges, strategies, and awareness of Cloud professionals when it comes to Cloud migration and monitoring; and to surface top priorities for effective deployment, performance and security as they adopt cloud as a key IT initiative for the business!
Some of the key findings include:
• 56% of companies surveyed have started migrating to the cloud and their top priorities include visibility for end-to-end service assurance, optimizing cost and ensuring security of data.
• 45% of respondents say visibility throughout the migration is critical. Understanding how services perform before, during and after cloud deployments is the best strategy for realizing the benefits of cloud adoption.
• 40% of DevOps teams say performance monitoring is a key concern. Implementing pervasive visibility of traffic flows on-premises and in private and public clouds – is the top strategy for service assurance.
A snap-shot of “Topics” to be addressed:
• Key Considerations of an Effective Cloud Strategy
• Evaluating the best mix of private and public cloud options for your business
• How enterprises are dealing with legacy applications versus cloud-native applications with each approach
• How to migrate legacy backups to the cloud
• Building a private cloud infrastructure
• How to achieve the optimum “Hybrid IT” model?
• How to design “Hybrid Cloud” for consolidation of enterprise workloads & Infrastructure
• Securing the “Hybrid Environment”
• What a typical private and hybrid cloud journey looks like and how it might modify your organization IT’s landscape
• How to gain comprehensive visibility and security for your “Hybrid Environment”
• Next Steps in Digital Transformation
• Data protection’s role in cloud migration and IT modernization
• Challenges and tips for securing your evolving “Cloud Footprint”
• Journey from initial adoption of DevOps to full implementation
• Integrating Security into your cloud applications & DevOps processes
• Strategies for Managing Compliance and Security in the Cloud
• What is driving enterprises to use multi-cloud?
• Best practices for maximizing flexibility in a multi-cloud environment
• How to secure a multi-cloud architecture?
12th December 2019
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit
(The Digital Evolution)
12th December, 2019
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit can help you align IT activities to business goals, manage risk effectively and stay on top of compliance in the age of Digital Transformation.
Advances in Information Technology continue to drive business enablement and profitability across all industries. With the advances and greater reliance on IT, there comes an ever-increasing risk to the business. In some cases, business process has become so dependent on technology that conventional business process controls can no longer offset general IT controls. This taken with the reality of increased threat of cyber gangs and terrorists, make it more important than ever for companies, government entities, and other organisations to have a solid IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance program. Implementing a comprehensive and innovative Governance, Risk and Compliance programme enables organisations to address the multiple factors that are essential in managing and controlling Enterprise Risk.
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Summit targets specialists in Auditing, Insurance, Compliance, Risk, Security, Strategy and Governance in Enterprise & Public sector organisations.
A Snap-Shot of topics to be addressed:• Auditing of Information Systems & Insurance
• Compliance & Privacy/Building Effective Data Governance Programs
• Governance, Risk & Management/Building Effective Data Governance Programs
• Communicating IT Risks to Stakeholders/Managing Regulatory Risk
• How can Risk & Compliance functions jumpstart Digital Transformation?
• Effective Digital Risk & Compliance Management
• What do Risk & Compliance functions risk by deferring Digital Transformation?
• Digitising Risk Monitoring & Reporting
• What are some of the challenges Risk & Compliance functions can expect to face in the transformation process?
• The use of AI Machine Learning in Risk & Compliance
• What are the Enterprise Risks of leaving Risk & Compliance functions out?
• Conduct Risk & Mitigating Insider Threats
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?• IT governance, risk & compliance specialists
• Chief legal counsel, security, and process officers
• Chief compliance officers
• Chief data and digital officers
• Information security managers and architects
• Enterprise security managers and architects
• Enterprise mobility managers
• Business continuity managers
• Data security and management professionals
• IT auditors
• IT and business analysts and consultants
• IT/MIS managers
• Strategic planners
28th & 29th April 2020
Identity & Access Management Summit (under construction)
28th & 29th April 2020
Expanding With Success!
Due to the overwhelming success of our Inaugural Identity & Access Management Summit in April 2019 at the Farmers & Fletchers, City of London. We will be running our follow up Summit on the 28th & 29th April 2020, Central London. Changes to the format will be introduced and we will be moving from a 1-day Summit where we reached full capacity, to a larger venue and running over 2 days. This provides us with the opportunity to increase the amount of sessions, presenters & attendees. Creating an unbeatable platform for Knowledge Sharing, Innovation & collaboration with all parties.
We look forward to working with our sponsors again in 2020 (Hitachi, Cyber Ark, Sailpoint, Nexis, Cyber IAM, One Login). Sponsorship provides the perfect platform for you to reach an influential audience and sends a message that your organisation is strongly aligned to Identity & Access Management.
"Success in Sales and Marketing" relies on your ability to establish "Long Lasting Relationships".
These connections open doors of opportunity for your sales team with the right people at the right time. However, in the age of splintered media, it is harder than ever to cut through the clutter and communicate your value to potential customers. Below are a few testimonials on how we can help you reach potential new customers at the IAM Summit:
Below are a few Testimonials from April 2019.
Intro-tech Events oversaw and organised an IAM/Cybersecurity event that we sponsored in April 2019. I was very impressed at the communication from the team prior to, during and after the event. It was attended both in terms of audience and speakers by some really interesting people with a great mix of backgrounds and views on the subject matter. Many of these kind of events can be dry and formal and leave you wondering if it was worth sponsoring, but this was very well run logistically, and although I was speaking, I learned a huge amount from the other speakers and the audience, which means the consideration given to the speakers and attendees in advance was excellent. I can thoroughly recommend Robert at (Intro-Tech Events) to you if you are looking for someone who has experience in identifying the right audience, topics, and then successfully leading an eventSolution Lead, Hitachi Europe (IAM Sponsor 2019)
I presented the keynote at the IAM summit that Intro-Tech Events organised. An excellent event from start to finish. The briefing and preparation prior to the event, the great venue, broad range of expert speakers and a really engaging audience. Highly recommended!
Former Head of Police National Cyber Crime Unit (Speaker IAM 2019)
For further details on Speaking/Sponsoring/Exhibiting or becoming a Media partner, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org