Intro-Tech will help you craft a strategic conversation that aligns with your "Business Objectives". We will then secure one of the many industry experts from our expansive executive network to join your company’s own thought leadership in guiding the conversation and championing your solutions.
Sample Program Agenda:11:30 am Registration & Networking
12:00 am Welcoming Remarks and Keynote
01:00 pm Personalised Lunch/Networking
02:00 pm Conclusion
What we offer:
- "The Relaxed, Inviting Ambiance" will inspire mutual collaboration, facilitate lasting relationships with these influential industry players and reveal Unprecedented Sales Opportunities For Your Team".
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with leading IT Technology executives or other distinguished speakers and industry thought leaders to serve as hosts/program speakers.
- Craft a luncheon topic and abstract that correspond to "Your Business Objectives"
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration form with social media integration
- Host 30-minute bi-weekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Create and deliver personalised e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Attendance for up to five company representatives at the executive level from sponsor as well as a 30 min introduction/presentation of your company from one of your executive representatives.
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards for on-site use. (Sponsor can provide additional banners)
- Distribute marketing collateral to attendees (to be provided by sponsor).
- Distribute executive gift to attendees (to be provided by sponsor)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Post-Program contact list provided via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system.